2012년 8월 29일 수요일

My Goals

Hello everyone!

My Korean name is Hyun Jin Jun, and my English name is Lily. Lily is the name that I have used since I was in elementary school. When I was little, I did not like my Korean name for the reason that it's difficult to pronounce clearly. But now, thinking about a meaning of the name which explains that 'a benign and gentle person', I like to be called by my Korean name.

I love playing basketball. Actually, I'm a member of girls' basketball club in my school. I really enjoy playing it even it hasn't been a long time I started it. It was the first time I grabbed a basketball when I came to KMLA. At first, I was too tired after I played basketball. Though, as I regularly practice and exercise, playing basketball has begun to help my life in KMLA. I don't think or worry about something when I exercise, so I can relieve my stress while I play basketball. Also, I feel my physical strength is getting higher.

"Gameover!"

Besides, I enjoy playing a guitar when I have my free time. It also has been a short time I started learning it, and there aren't many codes that I can use. But I like to play music that I like, such as acoustic songs. One of my favorite acoustic songs is 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz.


I really like to study about economics. At the first time I began to be interested in economics, I read several books about economic problems and watched news everyday to see how the world's economic was going on. Now, I'm studying more deeply about economic concepts.

When I was a middle school student, English was also one of the most interesting subjects for me. However, I have felt great pressure that I should use English fluently since I came to KMLA. Especially, I feel I have to improve my speaking and listening skills. So, my goal of this semester is to use English more fluently.

댓글 1개:

  1. My wife and I like Mraz a lot. His newest album is "good" but will never top the one with Lucky on it. Great to hear you are learning guitar. Girls who play guitars are cool in my books. Hope you reached your goals. I will read more to find out.

    답글삭제